Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Even Better - DNASat Generating Yolande's Phone Number

Read more...
Give Yolande Beckles a callWhen I subscribed to DNASat, I thought all I'd get was an address. But it turns out that the system is even more clever than I'd realised. If your subject has a landline phone, the system is able to identify the area code, the local code and eventually the full number by analysing all the data for the geographical area selected, parsing its data through a reverse number database and identifying the most likely number group for the subject. What does all this mean? Well, so far it's turned up with 213 909, which I guess isn't too exciting as it covers most of LA. But over the next week or so, I expect more digits to be identified. Wow! I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment